Books and My Day :D

By Chrysty De Guzman - January 17, 2018

When I’m not with my backpack and my favorite white sneakers, surely, I’m home with my Laptop and books. Who would have thought that someone like me who always on my phone is a book lover? Ohh please don’t judge me, my phone is my book shelf as well. I download e-books :D

Yeah yeah, you read it right, I am a book worm. I can read two books in one sitting time. I collect and make sure that every “me-time “- time I spend for my self like having a coffee break, shop, or travel outside my comfort zone (home) I buy books. Just want to say "hi" to my favorite author “Bo Sanchez.” He wrote so many good books.

Today let me share the books I read.



1.    Leadership 101 by John C. Maxwell
It is a collection of inspirational quotes about life, leadership, motivations and success collected by John. Among my favorite is “A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd”

2.    Everything the Bible Says About Money compiled by Lin Johnson
A collection of biblical words about money. My favorite is “Blessed is he who considers the poor; the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble (Psalm 41:1 NKJV)”


Aside from reading books I also love reading online. I follow Entrepreneur.com. It shares amazing stories of successful people; tips and tools on how they made it to the top. I also follow Entrepreneur Philippines that shares success stories of Filipinos. Please like my personal page on Facebook at  Chrysty De Guzman where I repost amazing stories from them.


So, grab your own copy of books or subscribe to online magazines and websites that will inspire you to grow and be better. Do not deprive yourself from learning. You deserve it!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments