I am Millionaire, soon :D

By Chrysty De Guzman - May 06, 2018


Hey Hey friends! Didn’t I tell you Bro. Bo Sanchez is giving free book entitled “How my Maid became a Millionaire”? Oh well I just received my copy, Thanks Bro. Bo.

Image result for images for how my maid became a millionaire
 (Photo not mine)

Have you heard about Stock Market? Or are you someone who’s planning or already bought some stocks on the biggest and successful companies around the world? Are you a follower of Warren Buffett? 

Well, on this book he shared the story of her maids Gina and Weng and how they achieved their first million in Stock Market (right now I believe his driver achieved his first million too). The TrulyRichClubs’ Strategic Averaging Method is also discussed which includes testimony to successful members of the club. The book also talks about managing emotions and financial psychology. As the book says, "The secret to being a great investor isn't just your ability to analyze data or read charts, but your ability to mange your emotions". Isn’t this interesting? I tell you to grab your copy now, this definitely worth reading.




Mmmmm I’m now imagining myself reaching my first million. I'm supaah dupaah excited!!! How about you? Oh Btw, I have an addition to my book collections, “Diary of a Pulubi” by Chinkee Tan. I haven’t finish reading it yet but surely will share it here once done.

Image result for diary of a pulubi(Photo not mine)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments