Review: Vice Lip Tint

By Chrysty De Guzman - August 13, 2018

I am someone who used to lipsticks, and lip tints and stains will always be different for me. But for the sake of being on trend (lol), I tried giving this product a fair chance to know if it will fit for me too.

I ordered then a Vice lip and cheek tint (seswang) to Beautymnl.com. The product claimed that it is a water-based tinted formula for a look that’s gandang fresh. It is said to specially formulate for easy blending; intensely pigmented and a long-lasting for vibrant color that stays put; lightweight texture that delivers all-day comfort; paraben-free; cruelty-free, and PETA certified.  It took 5 days for me to received the product and I am impressed with the service by Ninjavan.
Lip & Cheek Tint (3.5ml) by Vice Cosmetics

My thought?? The product is good. I wasn’t able to get the shade I expected but it isn’t bad at all. The scent is sweet however I am not as comfortable as I feel like it dries my lips tho it doesn't. The packaging is also nice plus the doe foot applicator. It doesn't fade easily unless you’ve eaten especially something oily. But for the price, I believed it is worth it. It is affordable and hopefully more shades to come.
I would love to try another shade in the future. It isn’t a bad experience for the first time. Thanks, Vice Co and Hi Vice Ganda!

Do you have something to reccomend me?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments