New Year 2019 Celebration

By Chrysty De Guzman - January 03, 2019

Photo Credit: Pixabay
Happy 2019! I hope everyone had the most fabulous start of the year. Another year just has begun. The world still has a hangover in sharing their New Year’s Celebration. Everyone is excited about the life we wish we had. Yearly predictions are everywhere on the internet. Social media are exploding off the year-end look-book and new years resolutions.

Looking back, I was among those who share and do the same thing every New Year. As the fireworks illuminate the sky, I list my new year's resolution. I compile my all year photos and share it on my social media account thinking I had the best of life the whole year. I’m not sure if this is a trend but I’m pretty sure it became a tradition. But as the common saying, change is the only constant in the world. Since 2017, I no longer follow the norm of New Year’s Celebration. It is 3 years in a row that my celebration became a nightmare. Just this year, I started to hate celebrations.

I grew up in a big family. I have five siblings and I am the youngest. My family is my strength and so my weakness. We have a very simple life. We may not be able to get everything but I can say we have enough and this is the thing I am grateful with God every day. As the years go past, we’ve been through ups and downs which we were able to win together. But there are things that left a great impact on my life. I am the scar masterpiece of God as time went by.  I rarely talked about this, but now I admit, sometimes the people we cared so much are the one who wounded as the deepest.

The moment I understand most things, I experienced a lot of worst which involves my family, sadly it happens every time there is a celebration. Those life happenings caused me to have an anxiety disorder if this is how it is named. I was traumatized by certain events which up to now I have to deal and fight with. And just this January 1, 2019, it happened again WITHOUT a surprise. For two consecutive years, I spent my 1st day of the year in the hospital. Now tell me if this is something to celebrate with?

Anyway, as I always say, the Hopes in me never dies. Life is full of unexpected things. It is like a roller coaster and it’s our choice to scream and just enjoy the ride. For me, I am just grateful to everything I have. I wanna look at the loops and curves as a challenge to my learning goals. I may not understand all the things right now but I’m lifting it to God. In time, I will be healed and I’m excited about this.

I look forward to a successful 2019 for every one of us. May YOU have the best of this year. I would love to hear your comments and how you celebrated New Year. By this, it will give me more hope.


CHEERS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!





 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Happy new year! I was passed out with my babies before ten o'clock lol. I wish you much love and success this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to your whole family. Wishing you too success and all the best of life this 2019. Hugs to your babies :)

      Delete
  2. Great read, thanks. ♥️
    I wish I had that many siblings. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Vanessa. I love my siblings, just that sometimes they are all annoying haha

      Delete
  3. I would like to convey my admiration for your generosity in support of men and women that have the need for help with this particular concern. Your special dedication to getting the message all over had been wonderfully productive and have all the time made professionals much like me to attain their dreams. Your own invaluable tutorial means a great deal to me and additionally to my office workers. Thank you; from everyone of us. happy new year quotes 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again. new year party quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could be the right blog for everyone who is desires to be familiar with this topic. You already know much its practically not easy to argue along (not that I just would want…HaHa). You certainly put the latest spin with a topic thats been discussing for decades. Excellent stuff, just great! happy new financial year quotes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merely wanna state that this is very beneficial , Thanks for taking your time to write this. new year card quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Real informative and fantastic anatomical structure of subject material , now that’s user pleasant (:. best new year resolutions quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. ????, ??? ????? ?? ? ??????? ???? ???????? ????????? ? ??? ????? ??????????))) new year quotes with love

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have noted terribly attention-grabbing points ! ps good net site here. images of happy new year 2016 with quotes

    ReplyDelete
  10. You’ll notice several contrasting points from New york Weight reduction eating plan and every one one may be useful. The first point will probably be authentic relinquishing on this excessive. lose weight happy new year 2017 images quotes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very man or woman speeches need to seat giving observe into couples. Brand new sound system just before unnecessary people should always be mindful of generally senior general rule from public speaking, which is to be the mini. best man speaches friends series new year quotes

    ReplyDelete