Happy 2020!

By Chrysty De Guzman - January 11, 2020



Hey reading pals, I’m back! 2019 was such a roller coaster that feels like for me. I had so much pain, fear, disappointment, and hatred over the year. But what is amazing, God never left me. All the emptiness in my heart was filled with unending and overflowing blessings throughout the year.

Another decade to face! Hello, 2020! Of course, everyone is excited. Every one of us is praying that this year is good for us. We have our #SanaAll lists and expectations.

My start of 2020 was great. Celebrated it with my family as complete and peaceful was the most wonderful gift I received this year. When I said the hope in me never dies, finally it happened. The prayer in my heart was granted.

However, pain is inevitable. Just last January 3 of this year that we lose the most important person in our family, my grandfather. His passing broke all our hearts. But when God says, “I am the Lord. The king of the king” we hold on to that. Despite the brokenness, we know deep in our hearts that my grandfather is finally at peace with our grandmother. No more pain and suffering for him. And with that, we learn’t to give thanks to our Almighty.

2020 has more to offer, what I am praying is that God gives us strength and be our guide throughout this year. I pray that you’ll have the most amazing 2020!

Cheers pals!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments