Birthday Post: Self Greeting

By Chrysty De Guzman - September 19, 2020


Hello Everyone and all the Juans out there. I know it’s been a long time. I honestly missed writing. Being alive from January 2020 up to now is a miracle. It is the biggest blessing anyone could have. Most of us almost hated this year. It as if 2020 only brought us bad luck, tears, disappointments, and pains. Well, it does. It is challenging us physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. We are all looking forward to 2021 as if we are very sure it would be the happiest year for us. Keeping my fingers crossed, I know it will.


But today, September 19, 2020, is a special day for someone I love. And I want to pen her my greetings and love. Reminiscing my moments with her, allow me to say Happy Birthday Girl! So here I go...


Hey sis! It’s your birthday. I have no words but gratefulness for you. Ahead of this day, you’ve been receiving greetings and well wishes from people who are close to your heart. You must be very grateful. I know you aren’t excited like your past birthdays and chose to celebrate in silence today. One thing is for sure, you have no words to describe how blessed you are feeling right now.

I know your pain, I know every single time you want to give up. I am with you during those bad times when the only witness of your tears and pains is your bed. I have watched every turn back of you because you have to fake your smile. Sis, I am with you whenever your light fades its brightness. I was there at your weakest moments. And seeing you today, I am so proud.

You just made it again. Thank you so much for keeping it up to now. You’ve been through a lot this year, yet you are standing still. It’s been 28 years, and you’re still asking “When is your time?”. I can still see you with your candle lit while walking in that tunnel of darkness but I know you’re strong. You have your best friend with you, right? He’s been there for you from the beginning. He never left you, not a single second of your journey. As I watch you, I have no other feeling but happiness because I know you’ll be making a wildfire from that small lit to give light to all. You have to be more patient  darling, so please don’t give up. You may be weird and impulsive at times, but you are worth it. Your best friend JESUS is watching over you. He must be very happy for you.


So today, I wish you the happiness you deserve. Let Jesus hear what your heart desires. Fly the highest my love. Whatever you’ll go through, never forget to pray.  Have a wonderful birthday my love, I am YOU. I love You and keep soaring the peak! Let us celebrate your life!

Love,

Yourself

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments