Travel Packing Tips

By Chrysty De Guzman - February 25, 2018


Packing is very important. It is pivotal, it will ruin any plan when you left something very essential. I am one who seems like sleeping soundly when the Almighty spread talents to His creations. Well I suck in singing, dancing, drawing, painting and more but OMG even in packing. Honestly, every time I travel for business or to just de-stress, I have a superhero who packs things for me anyway.. Hello Mom! I never had a problem leaving but the challenge is always when going back home. During this time, I never fails to consult my best friend Google for ways. I'll be traveling again in few days time, my bag is ready though. Thanks again Mom!


Let me share you some tips. I learned it in a hard way though LOL

(CO)
 1. Know the place
Always consider the place or event you’re going to. Going to beach will need you to bring swimming attires and some summer dresses. Bringing heels and gowns is insane! Knowing the place is knowing what you need.

2. Make a Packing List
I suggest, to not forget anything essential, list down all things you’ll be needing. As much as possible, pack ahead of time.  This gives you time to purchase additional stuff you might need for your trip.
3. Use a spacious traveling bag
Some prefer to use compression bag to save space however if you don not have one, a space bag is also great, whatever your choice. It’s just sometimes you’ll go through some stressing process especially when there’s a need for baggage checking. Ok I’m making no sense here, what I only want to point out is actually to use a durable bags. I also suggest to pack your personal things like shampoo, toothpaste etc to a Ziploc. It a safe way to avoid your favorite clothes to stain.
4. Roll your clothes.
This where I suck. Rolling and folding do the same thing for me, a messy bag. But anyway, it is more suggested to roll the clothes when packing, they say it saves space.

5. Never forget to bring plastic bags
You can use it for garbage and dirty clothes. You don’t want to combine dirty stuff to your unused things of-course.  

 (CO)

Most importantly know your airlines rule as well about baggage.Knowing it is a good way of strategizing your luggage. Remember to pack lightly for a hassle free trip. Ohh do not forget your passport,ID’s and your cameras.

Enjoy your Vacation! 

Have some tips? Share to me please!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Everybody wants to travel on budget. If you're one of them, then book Birmingham airport cheap parking and get hassle-free service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing helpful post. If you're planning to travel and want to save an extra money then book long stay parking Gatwick and enjoy hassle-free.

    ReplyDelete