Shout Out: Honest Grab Driver

By Chrysty De Guzman - March 04, 2018

I had a week vacation just recently. I felt like I need to de-stress and decided to embrace summer in Boracay- a well known island for resorts and white beaches. The entire 4 days were spent wisely to enjoy all the activities the place has to offers to its tourists. It was among the best travel experienced of my life really. Aside from the place and activities, Boracay get away won’t be complete if you weren’t able to meet new friends of different races. 


But as the saying goes, “Everything has to end”. I had to packed my bag with memories and go back home for my real life is waiting for me. The work, family and my friends are waiting for their “pasalubong” LOL. Honestly, it is always a challenge for me to get back home after travel, because aside from my bag which isn’t pack well, the long hours of journey way home is tiring. In my Boracay escapade, I traveled like 30hours to home. It was really tiring.


On my way home from NAIA 3, I decided to just booked a Grab to bus terminal. Well, for less hassle trip and 'twas the safest choice because it was like 8PM (Manila Time) already. After more than an hour, I reached my destination. I am dizzy and really tired already. I had to buy water from the nearest stall and found out that my wallet was lost. Thanks G because I have my friend who paid the water for me. I decided to call the driver, good thing he answered back. I told him that I might accidentally drop my wallet to his cab. After a short conversation, the driver gave back my wallet. My bad because I forgot to asked his name but the cab # is MS 2365.

I am super thankful that I found an honest person in this world full of lies. Just wanna shout out to Kuya Driver. Thanks for being honest and making me realized that a small act of honesty could change one’s perspective ‘bout people.

Do you have the same story of honesty? I would love to hear back yours!

Tune up for my Boracay Adventure! Will share it here!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments