A story of an Enemies turned Best Friends

By Chrysty De Guzman - November 25, 2018



Today is a special day to an enemy who became one among the closest person in my heart. Looking back at how we've met is always a LOL moment for me. Who would have thought that a stranger (seriously no idea about her) who messaged me on Facebook asking me to take back her boyfriend then (okay now an EX) who was my ex-boyfriend will be a best friend to me? I will never forget how naughty I was to teased and bullied her rather so she got more jealous of me. I can imagine how she screamed her frustration before. But remembering how she apologized after and offered a friendship with me gained her my respect. This led us to a relationship now we are grateful with. She became my travel buddy, my adviser, a best friend, and a sister by heart. She's someone now who celebrate with me on my success, cry with me on my downfall and laugh with me whenever we feel too.


Now that she turned a year younger, (ha ha ha) I have nothing in my heart but praises to God for giving me another time and chance to look forward to more memories we'll create together. I always say she is among my greatest gift, her life is a gift to me.


Our friendship is a proof that no matter how impossible thing is, it will happen, only if we choose to. We are enemies who became best of friends because we decided to open our mind and heart to understand more than letting jealousy and hate win over our lives.
 

I wish the best of everything for her (she knows this) on this special day. I will always be proud that she's now part of the story I'm writing and livin' with. Let me say THANK YOU and HAPPIEST BURPDAY Janice Ann Caranguian. To this buddy, I love you :) I didn't post long cheesy messages on social medias but I hope this article proves that I really appreciate your existence in this world.

Do you have a story of things seems impossible? I would love to hear it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments