Hong Kong Disneyland Review

By Chrysty De Guzman - November 12, 2018

Known as the happiest place on earth, Disneyland is among the top things to experience in Hong Kong. Just recently I was able to reward my self a four days tour to Hong Kong and I never missed out the chance to experienced to feel young at heart in Hong Kong Disneyland Resorts.


Upon stepping my feet on the train, I was in awe as the whole train is designed with Disney characters in movies and the vibes add an excitement to every guest. I heard so many good things about the park and I just rely on that. I didn’t do research which I really regret because there is so much about this place to see and expect. Make sure to grab a map of the park at the entrance for your guide. It will also help you manage your time.


The fun and rides were so much better than I expected. There are several rides to enjoy both for kids and adults. Rides including Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars and Hyperspace Mountain would surely make you scream and laugh at the same time, while Mystic Manor, Jungle River Cruise, and Ironman experience will allow your imaginative side to work. There are also other rides both adults and kids will enjoy like It’s a small world, The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh and many more. You can also get chance to have a one at a time experience to have a photo with your favorite Disney Characters as they are everywhere (oops just make sure to get hurry as you might lose the chance because the characters have a limited time to be with). You can also watch amazing shows and parades.


Regarding the prices, it ranges from 400hkd to more depending on the promos you get (lol). We booked our ticket to Klook, and I suggest to book earlier as price tends to get higher anytime especially when booking nearly or exactly at your arrival date.


My overall experienced was tiring yet great. I wish I could visit more Disneyland Park in the future. This was the high of my Hong Kong tour.  Have you been in HK Disneyland? Share me your thoughts.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments