Happy 1st Birthday Everything About Chrysty!

By Chrysty De Guzman - December 10, 2018


Hey everyone! Today calls a celebration as my baby, I mean this blog just turned one year old now. I can still remember the first post I wrote. By then, I have so many things in my mind yet I don’t know how to express. Until I decided to create this website because I thought it will be a good outlet to share everything about life in between. 

At first, everything is like a blank space for me. I have written my first draft but I don’t have any idea of how a website really works. Yes, I’m familiar with websites as my job is into digital marketing, but it didn’t get to me that working with your own will require an effort that only bloggers know. 

Looking back at the time that the only reader of my post is myself. It took me the courage to share my blog to my best friend Dhan. The first word I heard is “congratulations” from him. But I know I have so many things still to improve during that time. Now, I am so happy that after those challenging time for me, my blog gains readers. It is really fulfilling on my end and my heart is jumping with gladness. 

This blog went into different transformation, the theme, the pages and more. It took me time to totally understand how this works. Now, what I’m trying to improve is the content of my post. And I believe I will continue to improve as I look forward to more birthdays of my blog.

Stay tuned as I will share more of my life in the coming days. Thank you again and Happy Birthday to us!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww, congratulations!! I've got my blog's first birthday coming up soon too - I can't believe it's been a year!

    Charlotte | charlotterick.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. Congratulations too. You have a very awesome blog. <3

      Delete