My Escape

By Chrysty De Guzman - December 10, 2017

Hey to the online world. I honestly don’t know how am I going to start this post. There’s a lot of things I want to say; I want to share. I am fan of inspirational books and good romance stories. Ahhh My hopeless romantic side. Can I just say Hi to my favorite writer Ms. Maxine Lat (waving).

(photo cto)

Since I was introduced to digital marketing world (my very first professional job), my writer soul was awakened. Working with different bloggers is amazing. Since then, been dreaming of becoming one of them. Well who wouldn’t be inspired when you’re reading wonderful stories of how they are enjoying their life day by day plus their eye catching photos.

After 5 years in the blog world, atlas I have my very own blog. It’s an achievement isn’t it? Well for someone who has a lot in mind but don’t know of expressing it, it is indeed an achievement. Finally, I have my so called online diary where I can write my success, frustrations and anything between life. This will be surely my own escape when the world is rotating against my expectations, my dreams, and my life.


Please tune up for I will be sharing more of my life on this blog.

Chrys!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments