Travel Summary of my 2017

By Chrysty De Guzman - December 29, 2017

Year 2017 brought me all the best and worst travel experiences in life. Being a Millennial, photos are great diary I have to all of those. Recently it was hard for me to let go of my photos because the storage device of my phone was infected by virus.

Thanks to Facebook because I was able to restore SOME of it. Let me share my highs for 2017. 

This is my recent travel in Nangaramoan Beach Sta Ana Cagayan. A place for a perfect sunset view.


Also in Nangaramoan Beach where green mountains and rock formations added the vibe of white sand beach perfect for an escapade

This was taken in Vigan. Vigan is well known for its preserved Spanish colonial and Asian architecture. Located on a west coast of Luzon Island, it is an 8 hours bus ride from my place Tuguegarao City.

Taken in famous Calle Crisologo where Traditional Spanish Homes were preserved.

Was taken late Dec 2016 in Art in island.


And some other photos taken on my Cebu Trip.






2017 is indeed a blast for me. I’m looking forward to share more of me for the coming year 2018. Stay tune! As the saying goes "Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.”


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments